Book a hotel near Del Norte Park and Aquatic Center, Hobbs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Del Norte Park and Aquatic Center
Del Norte Park and Aquatic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Delight in the splendor of the surrounding scenery at Del Norte Park and Aquatic Center.
It's situated in Hobbs. If you're not familiar with that name, it's 260 miles (418 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Santa Fe.
It's always good to have alternatives when you're looking for a room, and with approximately 8 hotels just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Del Norte Park and Aquatic Center, you can be sure you will find something in the vicinity. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hobbs, the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Hobbs and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Hobbs are a few that are recommended, and they're only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you don't like choosing between going out for dinner and buying souvenirs, free up some of your daily allowance by booking a room at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced solutions. You can take a look at the Sleep Inn And Suites Hobbs and the Motel 6 - Hobbs NM.
Food is a big part of the travel experience. You'll enjoy one of the greatest local eating experiences at Burger Builders (4006 North Grimes Street, Hobbs), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away from Del Norte Park and Aquatic Center.
Other Things to Do Near Del Norte Park and Aquatic CenterYou're surely not intending to call it a day after Del Norte Park and Aquatic Center? Put aside some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- Lea County Event Center provides all the significant facilities and services required for a successful event or conference.
- If you are a fan of the medical sciences, it is worthwhile heading over to Lea Regional Medical Center.
- Prebook a guided tour around New Mexico Junior College and look on as the passionate scholars and caring instructors hustle through this spirited institution.
- From well-known rulers to unforgettable moments in time, Western Heritage Museum holds exhibitions that are always worth a look.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the heroes and victories at Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame.