Book a hotel near Donnelly Park, Leesburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Donnelly Park
Donnelly Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Soak up the beauty of the surrounding scenery at Donnelly Park.
It's located in Leesburg, which is approximately 190 miles (306 kilometers) out of the state capital, Tallahassee.
If you're traveling all the way to Donnelly Park, you might as well find a room that's not too far away. You'll be able to find approximately 6 hotel options within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Lakeside Inn, the Hampton Inn Mount Dora and the Magnolia Inn Bed & Breakfast are three that are recommended, and just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Not too far away, there are some well-priced accommodations the perfect choice for making your daily budget last longer. Why not select from one of the Quality Inn & Suites and the Inn On The Green?
Conveniently located nearby, One Flight Up is among the most popular places to stop and recharge. If you're planning to go out for lunch, stay in the area and head over to Jk Thai & Sushi. You know it's the right time to order a nightcap when the shadows grow longer. Make a request for the most popular beverage at Fiesta Grande Mexican Grill, also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Donnelly ParkHere are a few more of the area's other diversions:
- Learning more about the history of a region at Mount Dora History Museum will surely help you become more appreciative of the land and its people during your vacation.
- From well-known public figures to memorable incidents, Royellou Museum has exhibits that are worth your time.
- Take a breath of fresh air while taking in the landscape at Gilbert Park. There's lots of space to relax!
- If you're up for a little self-enlightenment, go and check out what's on display at Mount Dora Museum Of Speed.
- Schedule a bit of time to admire First Baptist Church of Mount Dora. Ask about information on visiting if you would like to go inside.