Pet owners shouldn't miss Elmira, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Arnot Art Museum and Chemung Valley History Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Elmira and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Elmira with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Eldridge Park, Tanglewood Nature Center and Museum, and Spencer Crest Nature Center.
- Other things to see include Mark Twain Study, National Soaring Museum, and Museum at the Depot.
- Need a pet store? Try Holly's Hounds, City Zoo, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, Chemung Valley Veterinary Clinic, Broadway Animal Hospital, and Compassionate Companion Care are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Elmira
- Econo Lodge Painted Post - Corning
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
- Americas Best Value Inn-Painted Post
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Radisson Hotel Corning
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Elmira
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Elmira.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 15°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.