No one can deny that time spent in nature is good for you. If you're feeling a bit worn out, a visit to Empire Bluff Trail may be just what you need.
You'll find it in Traverse City, roughly 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
Since it's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, many who travel to Empire Bluff Trail take a room at the Empire Lakeshore Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Empire Bluff Trail
If you have time to spare, be sure to check out what else is happening in the area:
- Handy information displays and visitor's maps can be found at Sleeping Bear Dunes Park Visitor Center.
- Get in on the natural beauty that awaits your enjoyment on Pierce Stocking Scenic Drive. This local trail is very popular with those desiring a scenic hike.
- Experience a lovely day out in the sunshine and do some exercise at Sleeping Bear Dunes, among the region's finest parks.
- Become familiar with the area's nautical heritage with an excursion to Sleeping Bear Point Coast Guard Station Maritime Museum.
- Get out your best walking shoes and head out on Old Indian Trail. This picturesque trail is a good way to fully experience the charming natural beauty of this area.