Some historical sightseeing at Point Betsie Lighthouse is an excellent way to get to know the area a little better.
To see it, go about 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing, to Traverse City.
Get comfortable and take it easy after a day exploring Point Betsie Lighthouse. There are 5 accommodation options that are situated within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Harbor Lights Resort and Agape Leelanau Cottage ought to provide you with at least some of the comforts of home.
Other Things to Do Near Point Betsie Lighthouse
After enjoying Point Betsie Lighthouse, why not check out the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Get in on the natural beauty that awaits your enjoyment on Old Indian Trail. This trail is extremely popular with those desiring a scenic hike.
- If you're ever tired of the heat, stop by Frankfort Beach, and dip your feet in the cool water.
- With a gorgeous view out across the water and a rich history, Frankfort Light makes for an enjoyable excursion.
- The excellent performances, festivals and various other events showcased at Elizabeth Lane Oliver Center for the Arts are adored by the local creators and viewers.
- A calm and protected reserve, Green Point Dunes Nature Preserve is a great location to get some fresh air.