If you are the kind of traveler that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to love Frankfort Beach.
You'll locate it in Traverse City, approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Lansing.
With approximately 5 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Frankfort Beach, you shouldn't have any issues finding the right place. The Harbor Lights Resort and the Agape Leelanau Cottage are a couple of suitable places here, located 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
If all the day's walking has left you a bit famished, head to The Hotel Frankfort (231 Main Street, Frankfort). It's merely 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Frankfort Beach
Take advantage of your vacation time by heading over to the region's other attractions once you're done with Frankfort Beach:
- Attend the event or festival of your choice and appreciate one or two exhibits that are showcased at Elizabeth Lane Oliver Center for the Arts.
- With a picturesque view out across the water and a long history, Frankfort Light is an enjoyable excursion.
- Take a break and look at some of nature's land that's protected at Green Point Dunes Nature Preserve.
- With a clear view out across the water and a long history, Point Betsie Lighthouse is a lovely day out.
- Don't miss out on the natural beauty that awaits at Old Indian Trail. This hiking trail is popular among those wanting a leisurely walk.