Learn more about the local culture by planning a fun and educational journey to Arcadia Area Historical Museum.
To see it, you'll have to travel about 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing, to Arcadia.
Be sure to reserve a place to stay as soon as possible, as there's just 1 possibility that is nearby. From Arcadia Area Historical Museum to the Bella Vista Inn is just 6 miles (10 kilometers).
Do you want a rest from roaming around? Splendid food, in conjunction with good customer service, makes The Big Apple (17080 Northwood Highway, Arcadia) a fantastic place to eat, only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Arcadia Area Historical Museum
You are here for Arcadia Area Historical Museum, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- Are you looking for a green space to enjoy a relaxing walk or just sit in the sun? Consider visiting Grebe Park.
- Head to the fairways at Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course, a nice place to relax and play a few games.
- Hit 'em long at Chestnut Hills Golf Course, a nice place to unwind and play a couple of rounds.
- Some areas are significant enough in nature or history that they're protected. Green Point Dunes Nature Preserve is one of those places.
- Protected to let nature flourish, Misty Acres Preserve is a peaceful place to admire the birds.