If you are a golf enthusiast, what could be more wonderful than a trip to a veritable golfing wonderland? Dust off your clubs and make it an adventure you won't forget.
Ludington, about 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing, is where you'll find it.
After visiting Heathlands Golf Course, finish off at a comfortable hotel. You will find 3 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Budget Host Alpine Motor Lodge and Bear Lake Bed and Breakfast to your shortlist.
Other Things to Do Near Heathlands Golf Course
Whether you want to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Heathlands Golf Course:
- Douglas Valley Winery is a great destination for everyone from wine aficionados to occasional drinkers.
- Whether you are a high roller or just after a bit of fun, Little River Casino is a dynamic and exciting place to try your luck.
- Soak up the sunshine and get the blood flowing with some exercise at Orchard Beach State Park, among the area's most well-known parks.
- Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course is a great place to play a round and enjoy some socializing.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy a memorable family outing with a tour of Manistee County Historical Museum.