Book a hotel near S.S. City of Milwaukee, Ludington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near S.S. City of Milwaukee
S.S. City of Milwaukee Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to S.S. City of Milwaukee is a fantastic way to fill up some of your next break.
It's situated in Ludington, approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) out of the state capital, Lansing.
It's always good to have options when trying to find a room, and with 6 possible accommodations less than 2 miles (3 kilometers) from S.S. City of Milwaukee, you are sure to find something close by. Many tourists would recommend the Manistee Inn & Marina, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, the Super 8 Manistee, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manistee, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You'll sleep tighter than your budget at the Riverside Motel and Marina Manistee. You'll find it 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you're craving some snacks or a place to congregate with some locals, Iron Works Cafe has you covered, and it's conveniently located a short distance away. If your stomach is grumbling, check out the menu at Mancino's Pizza & Grinders, a quality eatery close by. For all those travelers that like ending the day with a nice beer, wine or spirit just down the street, the bartender at Northside Bar will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near S.S. City of MilwaukeeWhether you're wanting to venture down the path less traveled or explore the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting S.S. City of Milwaukee:
- Some time spent at Manistee County Historical Museum is an awesome way to learn about regional history away from the crowded tourist sites.
- Attend a performance and experience one or two exhibits put on by Ramsdell Theater.
- Try the WaterWorks Museum, where the kids can explore what's being exhibited and perhaps learn a thing or two.
- Take in the impressive architecture and the rich navigational background of Manistee North Pierhead Lighthouse.
- Walk through beautiful scenery and connect with nature at Orchard Beach State Park.