Book a Hotel Near WaterWorks Museum, Manistee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near WaterWorks Museum
WaterWorks Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't scratch your head hemming and hawing about what's next on the agenda. WaterWorks Museum awaits.
You can find it in Ludington, roughly 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Lansing.
With approximately 6 accommodation options only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from WaterWorks Museum, you shouldn't have any trouble finding the right place. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you can kick back and relax at the Days Inn Manistee. A couple of other places are the Manistee Inn & Marina, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Super 8 Manistee, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The Riverside Motel and Marina Manistee, 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, features all the amenities you could need at a great price.
Visitors with a sweet-tooth may find it a test of willpower to say "no" to the variety of delicious baked goodies at 1st Street Beach Manistee, Michigan (100-122 South Lakeshore Drive, Manistee). As night starts to settle in, you'll probably start to crave some dinner. If you don't want to stray too far afield, Boathouse Grill (440 River Street, Manistee) should be perfect.
Other Things to Do Near WaterWorks MuseumAfter you're finally finished with WaterWorks Museum, you won't be at a loss for ideas with everything else that's going on in the area:
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Douglas Park. There's lots of space to relax!
- Learning more about the history of an area at Manistee County Historical Museum will help you to become more appreciative of the land and its inhabitants during your getaway.
- Appreciate the unique design along with the rich navigational background of Manistee North Pierhead Lighthouse.
- Ramsdell Theater features art courses, exhibits and music shows that are certain to give you a deeper understanding of the area's vibrant arts and culture scene.
- Go wildlife viewing, hone in on your photography skills and enjoy a walk at Orchard Beach State Park.