It doesn't matter if you’re a beginner or a pro, be certain to play a round or two at the well-known course, Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course.
Arcadia, where it is situated, lies 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Lansing.
Accommodation options close by are in short supply, with only 1 hotel to rest your head at. Upon stepping out the front door of the Bella Vista Inn, it's just 5 miles (8 kilometers) to Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course.
Other Things to Do Near Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course
Whether you're wanting to take the road less traveled or explore the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your trip to Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course:
- Grebe Park is a leafy green oasis. It's the ideal place to throw a ball around and simply enjoy the fresh air.
- History may not come to life in school rooms, but the exhibits at Arcadia Area Historical Museum provide an interesting experience for all.
- If you're mad about golf and would like to play, pay a visit to Chestnut Hills Golf Course.
- Heathlands Golf Course is the ideal place to play a few rounds and introduce yourself to some of the local players.
- Left alone to let Mother Nature flourish, Green Point Dunes Nature Preserve is a peaceful place to get some fresh air.