Flee from the crowds of the city when you visit Grebe Park, where Mother Nature will work her magic.
It's situated in Arcadia, which is 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
Don't hesitate to reserve your hotel room as soon as possible, as you'll only find 1 possibility that's nearby. The Bella Vista Inn is only 6 miles (10 kilometers) from Grebe Park.
The Big Apple (17080 Northwood Highway, Arcadia) is a popular local eatery that locals enjoy after an eventful day, and it's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Grebe Park
Once you're finished with Grebe Park, you certainly won't be at a loss for ideas with everything else that's going on in the area:
- A family outing to Arcadia Area Historical Museum, a well-respected history museum, is always sure to be fun and educational.
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or a total newbie, don't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course.
- Hit 'em long at Chestnut Hills Golf Course, a great place to relax and play a round or two.
- Protected to let nature flourish, Green Point Dunes Nature Preserve is a nice place to admire the birds.
- Anyone who appreciates nature will enjoy going to the peaceful Misty Acres Preserve.