Enjoy a round of golf along with the company of other players at Mountain Ridge Golf Course.
You can find it in Traverse City, about 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Lansing.
The Crystal Mountain is located 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from Mountain Ridge Golf Course, making it a fantastic place to book a room while you're here.
Little Betsie Bistro & Grocery (12500 Crystal Mountain Drive, Thompsonville) is a superb venue to unwind and experience some great food. It's only a casual walk from Mountain Ridge Golf Course, so you can be back feeling rejuvenated before long. To help you wash down dinner, go to Wild Tomato (12500 Crystal Mountain Drive, Thompsonville) for a tasty cold beer, or even something a bit more special.
Other Things to Do Near Mountain Ridge Golf Course
After you're finally finished at Mountain Ridge Golf Course, you aren't going to run out of things to do with everything else that's going on in the rest of the area:
- Head to Crystal Mountain to have a successful skiing vacation. You'll find everything from accommodation and gear hire to food and drinks.
- At Michigan Legacy Art Park, intriguing sculptural pieces feature among greenery and flowers.
- Discover what makes the nature and wildlife at Misty Acres Preserve so special.
- Whether you're a regular golfer or a complete novice, don't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Chestnut Hills Golf Course.
- A family outing to Benzie Area Historical Museum, a popular history museum, is always sure to be enjoyable and informative.