Embark on an informative trip to Eric Thorsen Art Studio, and get a look into the local way of life.
It awaits you in Whitefish, which is 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Helena.
You'll be glad to find out there are 2 accommodation options nearby. The Marina Cay Resort and Timbers Motel are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Eric Thorsen Art Studio.
If you're feeling a bit run down from your travels, allow yourself a well-deserved coffee break at The Montana Scene, just a brief walk away. Also nearby is ShowThyme, a well-patronized eatery that offers a selection of hearty dishes. You'll chuckle as you chat about the day while enjoying a glass or two at Bigfork Inn, just a short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Eric Thorsen Art Studio
You're here to visit Eric Thorsen Art Studio, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the region has going on:
- Spice up your evenings and taste the local theater scene. Bigfork Summer Playhouse puts on various plays for you to enjoy.
- Stroll around and enjoy the exhibition pieces at Riecke's Bayside Gallery.
- Expert shoppers should head in the direction of Eva Gates Homemade Preserves, an important store which people visit the region for.
- Whether you're a regular golfer or a total newbie, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Eagle Bend Golf Club.
- Are you looking to give your credit card a workout? The well-known Kehoe's Agate Shop is a not-to-be-missed store on many travelers' shopping itineraries.