Take a walk down history lane as you explore Ernst Quarries.
It's situated in Bakersfield, which is an estimated 260 miles (418 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
You won't find any hotels in the area around Ernst Quarries, however, if you push your search a bit farther out you'll discover a small range of options. The Homewood Suites by Hilton Lancaster, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Bakersfield Central, 11 miles (18 kilometers) away, are two places that might fit into your plans. If not, 15 miles (24 kilometers) away is the Homewood Suites by Hilton Bakersfield.
Other Things to Do Near Ernst Quarries
After you're finished with Ernst Quarries, there are a range of other things that'll keep you on the move:
- Take the chance to show off your stance, posture and swing at Kern River Golf Course.
- If you enjoy seeing and learning about different animal species, don't miss out on California Living Museum. It's certain to be a fun and exciting day out for tourists of all ages.
- The historic buildings at Bakersfield College are widely admired, making it a popular stop among both locals and tourists.
- Some time spent at Kern County Museum is a wonderful way to be alone with your thoughts in a relaxing setting.
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has an intriguing past. At Bakersfield Museum of Art, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and get to know the story behind them.