Just about ready to head on down to Florida Air Museum?
You can visit it in Lakeland, which is 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
Since it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, many travelers who visit Florida Air Museum choose to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland.
You won't need to scrimp and save if you stay in a cheap, but clean and comfortable hotel. There is a handful that are in the general area. Some choices are the Relax Inn Lakeland and the Americas Best Inn & Suites.
After nurturing your imagination with ideas and inspiration, don't neglect your stomach. It's at Aerospace Discovery at the Florida Air Museum (4175 Medulla Road, Lakeland), 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Florida Air Museum
You can check out a host of other attractions after your outing to Florida Air Museum:
- You could be an expert on aircraft, or you might just enjoy the ease of air travel. It doesn't matter how you feel about the world of flight, visitors of all ages will be captivated by Sun N Fun Air Museum.
- Whether you want to shop for the fun of it, or simply get what you need, you'll enjoy some fantastic deals at Lakeside Village.
- You'll love your time at this gamer's utopia. Family Fun Center is home to a variety of activities that'll test your luck and skill.
- Toss the ball around with your friends and enjoy the greenery at Westside Park. You can even bring a picnic and make a day of it.
- Enjoy a rest and read a book in Dobbins Park, an idyllic urban sanctuary.