Book a hotel near Lake Mirror, Downtown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lake Mirror
Lake Mirror Hotel & Travel Guide
Escape from the traffic and tarmac when you visit Lake Mirror, where Mother Nature will take care of you.
To get there, head 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee, to Lakeland.
Of the different ingredients needed for a remarkable getaway, the importance of a great hotel should not be underestimated. With 7 accommodations just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Lake Mirror, you can find one that is right for you. The Terrace Hotel and the Hyatt Place Lakeland Center are good choices, located 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Give your wallet some downtime and have a look at the choice of low-cost hotels a short walk away. A couple of examples are the Americas Best Inn & Suites and the Best Motel Lakeland, which are situated 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
It doesn't matter if you want a couple of snacks or simply somewhere to take a breather, Black & Brew has what you need, and it's located a short distance away. When you've built up a real appetite, Terrace Grill is also close by, and is one of the finest places for dinner. As the day wraps up, you can celebrate the travel moments yet to come at The Chop Shop, just a few more minutes away.
Other Things to Do Near Lake MirrorAfter finishing up at Lake Mirror, there are a variety of other attractions that'll keep you occupied:
- Explorations V Children s Museum has numerous interactive displays for active discovery. Your young ones will be enthralled for ages!
- Throw around a Frisbee with the kids and enjoy your green surroundings at Munn Park. You might even like to bring a delicious picnic and really make a day of it.
- Broaden your cultural experiences and see a play at Polk Theatre.
- Receive some inspiration, in addition to education, at Polk Museum of Art, which acquires, preserves and exhibits pieces of art to keep the local culture thriving.
- If you're chasing fresh new ways to entertain the family, check out what major events or festivals are on at Lakeland Center.
To visit Lake Mirror, consider taking a train. The closest station, Lakeland, is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.