Book a hotel near Friends University, Wichita
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Friends University
Friends University Hotel & Travel Guide
Wander back through history when you visit Friends University.
It's located in Wichita. If you aren't quite familiar with the name, it's 130 miles (209 kilometers) away from the state capital, Topeka.
Are you only staying for a short amount of time? Make a reservation at one of the 6 accommodations that are located within an easy commute of Friends University. The Hyatt Regency Wichita, the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wichita Downtown and the Hotel at WaterWalk Wichita are three that are popular, and just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The area's budget solutions offer a great quality of service while keeping their prices as low as can be. You will be able to find the Candlewood Suites Wichita Airport and the 316 Hotel a short distance away.
If you are on the hunt for a deluxe option within easy driving distance, look no further than the Ambassador Hotel Wichita, Autograph Collection, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
There is nothing as good as walking around somewhere new to stimulate your appetite. After spending some time at Friends University, replenish your energy levels just five minutes away, at Sandellas. Are you still feeling hungry? Kountry Kubbard Cafe and Boutique is also close by and offers patrons a more substantial dining experience. If you're hungry for more, you could also stop for a beer or wine at Shamrock Lounge.
Other Things to Do Near Friends UniversityIn addition to Friends University, here's a list of some additional things in the area that you're going to want to check out:
- Go on a tour of Newman University, and admire the distinguished buildings and campus.
- There is so much to discover at Exploration Place. See an extensive range of exhibits on an even wider range of subjects.
- Visit the interesting exhibits that are housed at Old Cowtown Museum.
- A tour of Mid-America All-Indian Center Museum, a well-respected history museum, is sure to be both memorable and informative.
- It doesn't matter if you're a fictional character, a local celebrity or a sports giant, you know you've made it if you have a statue in your honor! Visit Keeper of the Plains and have a look.