Book a hotel near Century II Convention Center, Downtown Wichita
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Century II Convention Center
Century II Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Century II Convention Center is one great way to use up some of your next vacation.
It's situated in Wichita, an estimated 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Topeka.
Despite the fact that there's a nice selection of 10 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Century II Convention Center, it's always a good idea to book as soon as possible so that you get the best deal you can. Lots of travelers enjoy the Courtyard by Marriott Wichita At Old Town, Ambassador Hotel Wichita, Autograph Collection and Hotel at Old Town, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you enjoy getting a great deal, the 316 Hotel may be just what you've been looking for, and it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Cappuccino Connection is a lovely location to enjoy a cup of coffee as well as a tempting treat. Thankfully, it's just a few minutes' walk from Century II Convention Center. If you're looking for food that's more fulfilling, Papa John's Pizza is close-at-hand. Draw up a stool and push away your hassles with a cold drink. AVI Seabar & Chophouse is in the immediate vicinity, and the bartenders will be all too happy to pour one for you.
Other Things to Do Near Century II Convention CenterYou've come a long way, and no doubt Century II Convention Center is just the beginning. After you're done, experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- People who enjoy reading shouldn't miss wandering among the exhibits and shelves at Wichita Public Library, a popular library. Remember to call first for visiting information.
- Add a little culture into your vacation by attending a play at Orpheum Theater.
- Science is a significant part of our daily lives. Luckily, Exploration Place makes it attainable for all visitors.
- Check out Keeper of the Plains when you're in the vicinity, and understand it's significance to the locals.
- A trip to Museum of World Treasures is a fantastic way to be alone with your thoughts away from the crowded tourist sites.