Book a hotel near Museum of World Treasures, Old Town
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Museum of World Treasures
Museum of World Treasures Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't forget your camera when you head off to Museum of World Treasures. It offers up some marvelous photo opportunities.
It is situated in Wichita. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it is 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital of Topeka.
If you don't intend to venture very far from Museum of World Treasures, you can spend your nights at one of the 10 accommodation options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Courtyard by Marriott Wichita At Old Town, the Ambassador Hotel Wichita, Autograph Collection and the Hotel at Old Town are three that are well-liked, and just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
At the 316 Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to rest easy, knowing that you've found one of the best deals in town.
Whether you are a tea lover or a coffee nerd, you'll need something to keep going. A short walk from Museum of World Treasures, Scooter's Coffee boasts an enticing selection of hot drinks and treats. If you'd like to eat out for lunch, stick around the area and book a table at Public at the Brickyard. It's the ideal time to order a drink or two when dusk starts creeping in. Make a request for a local beer or wine at The Brickyard, also a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of World TreasuresIf you want to fit as much as possible into your break, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- Mosley Street Melodrama possesses all the necessary services and facilities that are required for a high quality event.
- Delve into the world of theater when you see one of the many performances at Orpheum Theater.
- If you're eager to visit a location where you can do some reading, head over to Wichita Public Library, a library with notable collections and resources.
- Support the local cultural scene and attend a play at Murdock Theater.
- Be entertained by the dedicated actors who give it their all at Century II Convention Center and appreciate the effort which goes into the productions.