Book a hotel near Great Plains Nature Center, Wichita
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Great Plains Nature Center
Great Plains Nature Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Considering a visit to Great Plains Nature Center during your vacation?
It awaits you in Wichita, which is 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Topeka.
Of the various ingredients required for an excellent break, the importance of a great hotel shouldn't be overlooked. With 6 options just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Great Plains Nature Center, you're sure to find one with the features you need. A lot of tourists recommend the Hilton Garden Inn Wichita, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, The Inn at Tallgrass, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Wichita Northeast, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The area's more economical solutions will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price you won't be able to complain about. You could try the Motel 6 Park City KS and the Comfort Inn East.
The Ambassador Hotel Wichita, Autograph Collection ought to be on the bucket list of hotels to stay at while you're here. As a bonus, it's a mere 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Why not break up the day with a quick and easy bite to eat at Funky Monkeys Shaved Ice (3350 North Woodlawn Street, Wichita)? It's just a short stroll of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Great Plains Nature CenterAfter visiting Great Plains Nature Center, why not check out some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Dig out your swimsuits, grab your towels and prepare for a few hours of family fun at Koch Aquatic Center.
- There's no better spot to unwind than Belaire Park. Read a magazine, casually kick a ball around with the kids or simply enjoy the serenity that surrounds you in this urban sanctuary.
- Schedule a guided tour of Wichita State University and look on as the anxious scholars and concerned professors hustle through this stimulating campus.
- Both locals and tourists often enjoy tours of Frank Lloyd Wright Allen-Lambe House, an unforgettable historic house.
- Regardless of your alumni status, a guided tour through the lively campus of University of Kansas - School of Medicine will make you wish you were heading to the lecture hall.