Book a hotel near Gateway Conference Center, Collinsville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Gateway Conference Center
Gateway Conference Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your time at Gateway Conference Center. It's a well-established facility for all types of functions and events.
Collinsville, approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) from Jefferson City, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Hotel choice can mean the difference between an unremarkable getaway and a fantastic one. There are 9 accommodation options to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Gateway Conference Center, so it shouldn't be a problem to locate one that's got everything you need. The Fairfield Inn by Marriott St. Louis Collinsville, IL, the DoubleTree by Hilton Collinsville - St. Louis and the Hampton Inn St Louis/Collinsville are three that are well-liked, and only 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Give your credit card some downtime and look into the choice of low-priced hotels a short stroll away. Some examples are the Comfort Inn Collinsville and the Americas Best Value Inn - Collinsville / St. Louis, which are 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Enjoy the smell of freshly brewed coffee or taste one of the sweet treats at St. Louis Bread Co. It's only a brief stroll from Gateway Conference Center. You'll find more extensive meal options also close by at Zapata's Mexican Restaurant & Cantina. For those that love finishing off the day with a refreshing drink right in the area, the bartender at Porter's Lounge will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Gateway Conference CenterMaximize your time here by heading over to the area's other attractions after you've visited Gateway Conference Center:
- On a day less than perfect for sightseeing, Gateway Fun Park is the one-stop destination for those looking for a way to occupy fidgety teens.
- Cool down in the water-based attractions at Splash City Family Waterpark. Make sure you take your sunscreen and hat!
- Prepared to spend some cash? The famous Kruta Bakery is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of travelers' schedules.
- Make sure you visit World's Largest Catsup Bottle, a towering building that's hard to miss, to learn about the local history.
- If you're the intellectually curious sort, make sure to schedule time to participate in a tour of Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site. This popular attraction offers guests a glimpse at an archaeological dig site, in addition to a selection of items that were found during the dig!