Book a Hotel Near Anheuser-Busch Brewery, St. Louis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Anheuser-Busch Brewery
Anheuser-Busch Brewery Hotel & Travel Guide
Anheuser-Busch Brewery is an excellent place to explore with the entire family. It's a good idea to take your camera along too!
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in St. Louis, as it's a lovely city to visit in its own right.
You will find 13 accommodation options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Anheuser-Busch Brewery. Discerning travelers appreciate The Westin St. Louis, Residence Inn by Marriott St Louis Downtown and Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
No-fuss services and comfortable rooms at bargain rates. That is exactly what you'll discover during your stay at one of the low-cost hotels in the area. Some choices are the Days Inn Downtown St. Louis and the Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown.
Take a break from your hectic itinerary and have a tea or coffee at Benton Park Cafe (2901 Salena Street, St. Louis.) You can indulge in a more substantial taste of the area's food scene at The Biergarten (1200 Lynch Street #2, St. Louis).
Other Things to Do Near Anheuser-Busch BreweryWhether you'd like to take the road less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do after your outing to Anheuser-Busch Brewery:
- You'll love a guided tour of Chatillon-DeMenil House, a local historic house.
- Hoping for a bit of inner peace? Make plans to pay a visit to St John Nepomuk Church, a place of worship.
- You'll love spending a few hours at Soulard Farmer's Market. Have fun while you browse the charming stalls offering local goods.
- Messiah Lutheran Church is a tranquil place of worship and a well-known local attraction that you might like to have a look at.
- Have some family time in the fresh air without leaving the city limits at Compton Hill Reservoir Park.
It's easy to jump on the metro to Anheuser-Busch Brewery. The closest station, Union Pacific Railroad Yard, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away!