Book a hotel near Tower Grove Park, St. Louis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tower Grove Park
Tower Grove Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave you smartphone in the glove box and enjoy a break away from the stresses and the hassles of modern life at Tower Grove Park.
To experience it, along with a wide range of other sites, pack your bags and head to the marvelous city of St. Louis.
There are 4 accommodation offerings to select from nearby, and they are all great choices. The Hampton Inn and Suites St. Louis at Forest Park and Red Roof Plus St. Louis - Forest Park / Hampton Ave., located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tower Grove Park, are popular with many travelers.
Lay your head down at one of the reasonably priced hotels nearby. You'll be able to find the Days Inn Downtown St. Louis and the Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown a reasonable distance away.
It might be the right time to splurge on something really special. Treat yourself to an unforgettable few nights at one of the handful of upmarket hotels in the area. Make an inquiry at the Four Seasons Hotel St Louis and The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis.
Local Harvest Grocery, LLC is a popular location for a quick cup of coffee or a tasty pastry. Luckily, it's just a brief stroll from Tower Grove Park. If it's a larger meal that you want, try Cafe Madeleine, a nearby venue that's much-loved by locals and out-of-towners alike. For those that love capping off the day with a nice drink right in the area, the bartender at Thurman's in Shaw will be serving up drinks all night.
Other Things to Do Near Tower Grove ParkYou've come a long way, so we imagine Tower Grove Park isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- Missouri Botanical Gardens and Arboretum is a space that appeals not only to those who consider themselves to be tree enthusiasts, but also those who are seeking refuge from the crowds.
- If you're seeking a sanctuary to peacefully think about the more spiritual side of life, make your way to Messiah Lutheran Church.
- Enjoy a rest and breathe in the fresh air of Compton Hill Reservoir Park, an urban sanctuary.
- There is so much to discover at St. Louis Science Center. Enjoy a wide range of exhibits on a wide range of topics.
- If you're on the hunt for somewhere to keep yourself entertained, you can visit Miniature Museum of Greater St. Louis.