If you are on the hunt for something to keep you occupied during your next vacation, a visit to Glen Helen Regional Park is an excellent choice.
San Bernardino, where it can be found, lies 380 miles (612 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
The Freedom Acres Resorts - Adults Only can be found just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) from Glen Helen Regional Park, making it a fantastic place to stay.
A quick commute away, you'll find several budget-friendly accommodations to take your pick of. You can inquire about the Rodeway Inn and the Motel 6 San Bernardino North.
Other Things to Do Near Glen Helen Regional Park
You'll be able to explore an assortment of other attractions after your outing to Glen Helen Regional Park:
- Enjoy a memorable night out with a fun concert at San Manuel Amphitheater.
- Visit Glen Helen Raceway when a race is on, and feel the explosive energy as professional drivers navigate the course.
- Black Mountain Fire Lookout provides fabulous views so it's a great place to survey the surrounding area.
- Brush up on the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, by enjoying a round or two at Sierra Lakes Golf Club.
- No matter how many delightful activities you discover while you are in this community, a day spent at California State University San Bernardino will open your eyes to the enthusiasm of the scholars here.