Book a hotel near Hanalei Bay, Hanalei
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hanalei Bay
Hanalei Bay Hotel & Travel Guide
Hanalei Bay has a significant place in the minds of the locals. During your visit, you will bump into some fellow wanderers who have also come to experience this terrific icon.
To reach it, travel to Hanalei, approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Honolulu.
You will be pleased to know that there's a huge range of hotels near the Hanalei Bay. With 33 possibilities within a short commute, finding one is a cinch! The St. Regis Princeville Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is a great place to start. You may also like to take a look at the Alii Kai, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Wyndham Bali Hai Villas, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Push your hassles out of the way and enjoy the top-notch facilities and fantastic hospitality at a nearby, upmarket establishment. Confirm a room at the Hanalei Bay Resort 5202 by RedAwning, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Hanalei Bay Resort 52012 by RedAwning, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Whether you're after a bite to eat or simply somewhere to sit down, Hanalei Bread Company has you covered, and it's located a short walk away. If you're after a place with a heartier menu, Kealia Poke will quiet a rumbling tummy. A glass of wine or beer at The Hanalei Gourmet may hit the spot after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Hanalei BayWhether you'd like to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Hanalei Bay:
- Get a taste of the past by visiting Hoʻopulapula Haraguchi Rice Mill.
- Think about making your way to Waiʻoli Huiʻia Church & Waiʻoli Mission House, a peaceful place of worship as well as a local tourist attraction.
- Hanalei Pier is the perfect platform to witness the world go by. Look out for birds, admire the calming sight of passing boats bobbing in the water or just savor the beautiful views.
- Enjoy the salty, fresh air and listen to the cries of the seabirds when you spend the day at Hanalei Beach Park.
- If you're ever tired of the heat, go to Puupoa Beach, and dip your feet in the cool water.