Find some serenity out in nature at Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge.
It is located in Hanalei, approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital.
Want to stay close to Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge? You’ll find 57 different hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to pick from. The St. Regis Princeville Resort and The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas are two establishments you might want to consider.
After a frantic day, rest your worn-out feet at an upscale hotel that is just a short drive away. The Heaven Resort and Sealodge H9 by RedAwning are ideal choices worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge
You can explore a wide range of other attractions after visiting Hanalei National Wildlife Refuge:
- Princeville Botanical Gardens is a wonderful place for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with its range of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.
- Even though you're staying on an island, it doesn't mean you have to feel washed ashore. Pure Kauai offers guests a range of facilities.
- Get to know the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, by enjoying a round or two at Princeville Golf Course.
- You'll have fun finding gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Princeville Center.
- Hanalei Valley Lookout is one of the best places for you to look out over the local landscape.