Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Hannibal, a family-friendly city known for its riverfront and museums, as well as attractions like Rockcliffe Mansion and Molly Brown Museum and Home. Choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hannibal and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hannibal with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mark Twain Cave, Mark Twain Lake, and Mark Twain State Park.
- Other things to see include Jim's Journey: The Huck Finn Freedom Center, Big River Train Town, and Mark Twain Boyhood Home and Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Groomingdales Pet Boutique.
- For vet care, Hannibal Veterinary Clinic, General Veterinary Clinic, and Advanced Veterinary Care are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hannibal
- Stoney Creek Quincy
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- River's Edge Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Quincy
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hannibal
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Hannibal.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 17°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 71°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.