Book a hotel near Harford Mall, Bel Air
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Harford Mall
Harford Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a memorable experience when you visit Harford Mall.
Bel Air, where it can be found, is 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the state capital, Annapolis.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Harford Mall, there are 8 possible accommodations for you to consider. Spend a bit of time comparing the different amenities at the Holiday Inn Express Edgewood-Aberdeen-Bel Air and Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South, MD.
You can save your savings for what you really love when you enjoy a few nights at one of the moderately priced solutions that are in the area. A couple of favorites are the Sleep Inn & Suites Edgewood Near Aberdeen Proving Grounds and the Ramada Edgewood Hotel and Conference Center.
It doesn't matter if you want some snacks or simply somewhere to take a breather, Sun Tropic has just what you need, and it's just a short distance away. If you want something more substantial, Fiesta Grill is also within close reach with a great variety of delectable meals. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're allowed to indulge in a couple of drinks before tucking in, and The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille is another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Harford MallYou've come here to visit Harford Mall, but you could well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has to offer:
- You're likely to hear the locals mention Liriodendron Mansion, a significant venue that hosts conferences.
- Take a look at the art at Harford Artists Gallery.
- No matter how many enjoyable tours you discover while you are here, time spent at Harford Community College will open your eyes to the vitality of the youth here.
- What could possibly be better than an enlightening cultural trip blended with liquor? Take the time to visit Boordy Vineyards and you will certainly figure it out.
- DeJon Winery is the ideal place for everyone from wine enthusiasts to casual consumers.