Book a hotel near Cal Ripken Museum, Aberdeen
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cal Ripken Museum
Cal Ripken Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Considering a visit to Cal Ripken Museum on your travels?
Aberdeen, roughly 40 miles (64 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Annapolis, is where you will find it.
If you're on the lookout for your accommodation, you will be able to take your pick from 11 possibilities that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cal Ripken Museum. Many travelers appreciate the Residence Inn Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium, Courtyard Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium and Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're the type of person that is fine with basic but clean furnishings, you may book a room at one of a few budget hotels in the vicinity. Why not opt for one of the Candlewood Suites Aberdeen - Edgewood-Bel Air and the Studio 6 Aberdeen, MD?
Are you looking for a snack and some caffeine? Follow the aroma of freshly ground coffee beans to Wawa (231 North Philadelphia Boulevard, Aberdeen). Once the caffeine hit has run its course, you might want to start to think about dinner. We'd be surprised if you didn't find something to your liking at WAT U MAKIN' JAMAICAN (23 West Bel Air Avenue, Aberdeen.)
Other Things to Do Near Cal Ripken MuseumAfter you're finally finished with Cal Ripken Museum, you won't run out of ideas with all of the other things that are available in the greater region:
- The military-minded among us will enjoy taking a look at Aberdeen Proving Ground. If you make arrangements, there's a chance you can tour the facility.
- Find out the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at Bulle Rock Golf Course.
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or simply love popping a bottle open with friends, Mount Felix Vineyard & Winery is an excellent place to try the regional flavors.
- Need to escape the flurry and fuss of the city? Go to Millard Tydings Memorial Park, an urban sanctuary.
- If you can't make it to one of the more well-known museums, expand your knowledge at Havre de Grace Decoy Museum.
After a jam-packed day, get on the train at Aberdeen Amtrak, 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away from Cal Ripken Museum.