Delight in the views around you and go for a refreshing walk in nature at Elk Neck State Park.
North East, roughly 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Annapolis, is where you'll find it.
You'll have to travel for a little while to reach a hotel, as there aren't any within 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers). Elk Mills is 7 miles (11 kilometers) away and has 6 places ready to take you in. The Elk Forge B&B Inn & Day Spa, Hampton Inn Elkton and La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton are a handful you might like to look up.
Other Things to Do Near Elk Neck State Park
After Elk Neck State Park, why not check out some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- If you generally enjoy checking out the boats, contact Bohemia Vista Marina, a lovely marina, for information on visiting and events.
- Visitors always enjoy a guided tour of Mount Harmon Plantation, an area historic house.
- Havre de Grace Promenade is a delightful boardwalk where visitors and locals can enjoy the soothing nature of the ebbing tide.
- As far as iconic local structures go, not many people can argue with the charming view and impressive construction of Concord Point Lighthouse.
- Learn about the region's maritime history with an outing to Havre de Grace Maritime Museum.