Just about ready to head on down to Hayden City Park?
It's located in Coeur d'Alene, roughly 290 miles (467 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Boise.
If you are starting to think about hotels, we have 2 popular options for you. The Triple Play Resort Hotel & Suites and Silver Lake Motel are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hayden City Park.
Every adventurer enjoys a good deal, and you don't have to travel far to find one. There is a small selection of reasonably priced solutions a quick drive away. You could try the Resort City Inn Coeur d'Alene and the Quality Inn & Suites.
If you're after a high-end option withing easy commuting distance, look up the Blackwell Hotel, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
You'll be able to keep your energy levels up with some tempting snacks, a cool drink or a coffee at Auntie Anne's Pretzels (550 West Honeysuckle Avenue, Hayden). A nice local eatery, Sargents Restaurant & Lounge (9021 North Government Way, Hayden) provides some hearty fare that's guaranteed to please even the most ferocious hunger.
Other Things to Do Near Hayden City Park
When you're finished with Hayden City Park, why not go and see some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Triple Play Family Fun Park is a terrific venue that is brimming with games and activities.
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or a total newbie, don't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Avondale Golf Course.
- Hit 'em long at Coeur d'Alene Golf Course, a great place to relax and play a round or two.
- Show off your stance, posture and swing at The Highlands Golf Course.
- Find out what campus life is like in another city when you visit University Of Idaho Coeur d'Alene. Make sure you arrange to visit on a day when tours are run.