Book a hotel near Hershey's Chocolate World, Hershey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hershey's Chocolate World
Hershey's Chocolate World Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll discover precisely why Hershey's Chocolate World is so highly recommended the moment you clap eyes on it for the very first time.
This site is situated in Harrisburg - Hershey, which is an estimated 8 miles (13 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
Of all the elements required for a wonderful vacation, the importance of a good hotel room shouldn't be overlooked. With 9 possibilities only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Hershey's Chocolate World, take the time to find one that's got everything you desire. The Bluegreen Vacations at Hershey, Ascend Resort Collection and the Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue are two well-liked choices, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
We wouldn't want a moderate budget to deter you from traveling. You can find some inexpensive solutions here. You could check out the Rodeway Inn & Suites Hershey which is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away. An alternative solution is the Simmons Motel, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
With all the excitement of traveling, it is sometimes possible to forget to eat something. A short walk away, Dunkin' Donuts is an excellent place to refuel for the afternoon. But, if your belly's making noises, you can try Hersheypark Place, also in the neighborhood. Finish up a terrific afternoon with a drink at Hershey Biergarten, another short walk away, and make sure you propose a toast to your poor colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Hershey's Chocolate WorldYou're surely not intending to call it quits after Hershey's Chocolate World? Put aside some time to check out what else the wider region has to offer:
- A day of great family fun, featuring exciting games and rides, awaits you at the popular local theme park, Hersheypark.
- If you are interested in animals, head to ZooAmerica. It's an educational and fun day out for you and your family.
- Not the most prestigious or famous museum, The Hershey Story Museum could still be worth a few hours of your time if you like to learn.
- Hershey Gardens is a wonderful place for nature enthusiasts to spend the afternoon with its range of plants, flowers and birds.
- Explore your cultural side and attend a play at Hershey Theatre.