Book a hotel near Shoppes at Susquehanna Marketplace, Harrisburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Shoppes at Susquehanna Marketplace
Shoppes at Susquehanna Marketplace Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you want to know more about Shoppes at Susquehanna Marketplace?
To get there, head about 2 miles (3 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, to Harrisburg - Hershey.
There's a decent variety of 6 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Shoppes at Susquehanna Marketplace, but it still pays to book ahead of time. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg and the Holiday Inn Express - Harrisburg East are great places here, found 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Don't allow a restricted budget to deter you from seeing the sights. There are a handful of budget hotels here. For instance, you'll find the Clarion Inn & Suites 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, while the Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Perhaps you need a shot of caffeine to make it through your to-do list? Starbucks (2545 Brindle Drive, Harrisburg) is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and it is considered to be one of the finest coffee houses to satisfy your needs. You can also go to Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar - Harrisburg (2625 Brindle Drive, Harrisburg), a favorite with travelers and locals alike.
Other Things to Do Near Shoppes at Susquehanna MarketplaceHere's a sample of the area's other popular diversions:
- Kick a ball around with your friends and enjoy the green spaces at Wildwood Park. You might even like to pack a picnic and make a day of it.
- Take a few moments to honor the sacrifices of military members who fought for their country, when you visit National Civil War Museum.
- If you're seeking a new way to entertain yourself, check out what major events or gigs are happening at Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex.
- Give your kids a chance to burn off some of their energy by playing at Kohl Memorial Park, a green oasis.
- Whether you have a trained palate or just enjoy sipping wine now and then, Spring Gate Vineyard is a great place to buy and taste the regional flavors.