Book a hotel near Pennsylvania State Capitol, Downtown Harrisburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pennsylvania State Capitol
Pennsylvania State Capitol Hotel & Travel Guide
This part of the world is bursting with entertaining ways to spend your days, such as a visit to Pennsylvania State Capitol.
You'll discover it in Harrisburg - Hershey, about 6 miles (10 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
There are 3 nearby hotel options for you to select from that are sure to suit your needs. You might appreciate the Hilton Harrisburg and Crowne Plaza Harrisburg-Hershey. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Pennsylvania State Capitol.
A short drive away, you can find some low-cost accommodations to take your pick of. You can take a look at the Towneplace Suites by Marriott Harrisburg and the Candlewood Suites Harrisburg.
Whether you're a tea lover or a devotee of the coffee bean, you're going to need something to keep going. An easy walk from Pennsylvania State Capitol, Bagel Lovers Cafe provides a tempting selection of beverages and snacks. If you have time and an appreciation for eating, you can also indulge in the impressive cuisine at Grilled Cheese Plus. Visitors desiring a drink or two might like to pull up a stool at Sammy's Authentic Italian Restaurant, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Pennsylvania State CapitolYou've traveled a long way, and no doubt Pennsylvania State Capitol isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to experience what else the area has to offer:
- Jump around at a rock concert or be wined and dined at Forum Auditorium, one of the leading entertainment venues.
- Educating yourself about the history of a region at State Museum of Pennsylvania might help you become more appreciative of the land and its inhabitants during your getaway.
- Prepare for an evening of entertainment and talent when you watch a play at Popcorn Hat Players Children’s Theatre.
- Should you be eager to visit a quiet spot where you'll have the chance to challenge your intellect and learn, head over to State Library of Pennsylvania, a local library that offers excellent collections and resources.
- Enjoy watching the gifted actors who perform at Open Stage of Harrisburg and appreciate the amount of work which goes into the productions.
Get off the train at the nearest station, Harrisburg Station, if you're going to Pennsylvania State Capitol by train. It's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. An alternate station that's just a touch farther out, at 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), is Harrisburg Transportation Center.