Book Hotels in Jakarta
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Jakarta hotels
Top cheap Jakarta hotel deals
- Hotel ibis budget Jakarta AirportJl Raya Bandara Soekarno Hatta, Kp Rawa Bokor, Tangerang
The price is $16 per night from Feb 13 to Feb 144.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
- Artotel Wahid HasyimJl KH Wahid Hasyim no 135. Jakarta, 10240 Indonesia, 135, Jakarta, Special Capital Region of JakartaGet Rates
- favehotel Pasar BaruJln. Samanhudi No.26, Pasar Baru, Jakarta, jakarta
The price is $18 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Orchardz Hotel Bandara JakartaJl. Husein Sastranegara No. 8, Benda, Tangerang, DKI Jakarta
The price is $37 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 135/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- ibis budget Jakarta CikiniJalan Cikini Raya No 75, Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta
The price is $15 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- The Packer Lodge - HostelJl. Kemurnian IV No. 20-22, Barat, Jakarta
The price is $20 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
Top luxury Jakarta hotel deals
- The Hermitage, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, JakartaJl. Cilacap No.1, Jakarta, Jakarta
The price is $62 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- Ascott Kuningan JakartaCiputra World 1, Jalan Prof Dr Satrio Kav 3-5, Jakarta, Jakarta
The price is $80 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- Keraton at The Plaza, a Luxury Collection Hotel, JakartaJl MH Thamrin Kav 15, Jakarta, JakartaGet Rates
- Shangri-La Hotel - JakartaKota BNI, JL. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta, Jakarta
The price is $94 per night from Feb 3 to Feb 4
- The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega KuninganJl. DR. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung, Kav.E.1.1 no.1, Jakarta, Jakarta
The price is $80 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 295/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Oakwood Premier Cozmo JakartaJl. Dr. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung, Blok E4.2 No. 1, Mega Kuningan, Jakarta, Jakarta
The price is $87 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
How much is a hotel room in Jakarta?
Hotels in Jakarta start at $15 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Jakarta Hotel & Travel Guide
Welcome to Jakarta, the booming capital of Indonesia located on the island of Java. Some consider this busy metropolis of nearly 10 million the Southeast Asian counterpart of New York City; it's even been nicknamed the "Big Durian" after the spiny, smelly, yet sweet Asian fruit. Just like the Big Apple, Jakarta is an epicenter of culture and history that shouldn't be missed. Explore your options for Jakarta vacation packages on Travelocity today!
Out and About in Jakarta
First, stop by Merdeka Square, one of the largest city squares in the world at a whopping 247 acres. At its center you'll find the National Monument, a 433-feet-tall structure celebrating Indonesian independence. Nearby, check out Jakarta's National Museum, which is over a century and a half old and covers all angles of Indonesian culture and history throughout the ages. You can also find Istiqlal Mosque near Merdeka Square. Opened in 1978 to commemorate Indonesian independence, it's the largest mosque in Southeast Asia and is definitely worth a look. Just want to get your dance on? Head to the Kemang area for a vibrant selection of bars and clubs, and crash at one of the nearby Jakarta hotels when you're exhausted.
Eating and Drinking
Kemang is also a great place to find a variety of restaurants. Jakarta is dominated by Betawi cuisine, which is a diverse cooking style characterized by elements of Malay, Chinese Peranakan, Sundanese, Javanese, Arabic, Indian, and European culinary traditions. Don't miss gado-gado, a mixture of vegetables, tofu, and hard-boiled eggs dressed in peanut sauce. Soto Betawi, a sort of beef soup, is another must-try local dish. Nasi goreng (fried rice), sate (meat on skewers), and siomay (fish dumplings) are also common fare. Ready to book your hotels in Jakarta? Travelocity is your best choice when it comes to finding cheap hotels in Jakarta and the best flights to Jakarta. Save up to $537 when you book a hotel and a flight at the same time!