Book a Hotel Near Tanger Outlets, Pooler
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tanger Outlets
Tanger Outlets Hotel & Travel Guide
You won't regret adding Tanger Outlets to your travel to-do list.
You will find it in Savannah, a much-loved city that draws people from all over.
Are you rather fussy when it comes to picking a hotel? You'll be sure to find something that's right for you here, with about 25 accommodations near Tanger Outlets. You may consider the Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport or the Hampton Inn and Suites SavannahAirport, conveniently located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively. One other good choice, the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, is only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
You may get more than your money's worth when you stay at one of a handful of modestly priced hotels here. A pair of examples are the Towneplace Suites by Marriott Savannah Airport and the Candlewood Suites Savannah Airport, located 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
With a strong focus on superb coffee and delectable nibbles, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (200 Tanger Outlets Boulevard #709, Pooler) is also worth your time after you've explored Tanger Outlets. Once the caffeine hit has worn off, you'll need to start thinking about a more substantial meal. We would be surprised if you didn't discover at least one thing to your taste at Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar (160 Tanger Outlets Boulevard, Pooler.)
Other Things to Do Near Tanger OutletsAfter your time at Tanger Outlets, prepare for the other terrific attractions available in the region:
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or a total newbie, you can't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Crosswinds Golf Club.
- On a cloudy day, SK8 City is the go-to destination for those accompanied by teenagers.
- Free up a few hours and get your game on at Frames n' Games.
- Come and explore the magic and adventure of flight at Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum. This is one of the area's most popular attractions, where visitors will experience hands-on learning through interactive exhibits.
- Free up a few hours and get your game on at Fun Zone Amusement and Sports Park.