Book a hotel near Amicalola Falls State Park, Gainesville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Amicalola Falls State Park
Amicalola Falls State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Soak up the beauty of the landscape at Amicalola Falls State Park.
Dawsonville, where it can be found, sits 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Atlanta.
Want to stay within easy reach? With just 1 hotel in the area, you might want to make your reservation well in advance. Upon strolling out of the Forrest Hills Mountain Resort, it's 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Amicalola Falls State Park.
A well-known establishment to eat at is The Maple Restaurant (418 Amicalola Falls Lodge Road, Dawsonville), which offers a great choice of meals and is a quick stroll of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Amicalola Falls State ParkAfter visiting Amicalola Falls State Park, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Lace up your walking shoes and head out on West Ridge Spring Trail. This scenic hiking trail is an excellent way to fully experience the charming natural beauty of the region.
- Travelers fascinated by nature will want to visit Gold City Corral, a unique and popular local attraction.
- A visit to Cartecay Vineyards is sure to be an excursion for your senses.
- To hear the rev of a motor engine and experience the thrill of your life, go to a race at Atlanta Motorsports Park.
- Sip some of the fruity notes from this region at Chateau Meichtry.