Book a hotel near Amicalola Falls, Gainesville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Amicalola Falls
Amicalola Falls Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your trip to Amicalola Falls.
Gainesville, about 55 miles (89 kilometers) away from the state capital, Atlanta, is where you will find it.
If you're hoping to stay within easy reach, there is only 1 hotel available. The Forrest Hills Mountain Resort is only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from Amicalola Falls.
If all the exploring has left you hungry, head over to The Maple Restaurant (418 Amicalola Falls Lodge Road, Dawsonville). It's merely 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Amicalola FallsAfter Amicalola Falls, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- Walk through beautiful scenery and relax in nature at Amicalola Falls State Park.
- A fun walk along the popular West Ridge Spring Trail invariably rewards nature lovers with tranquil scenes and a refreshing break from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Learn about nature and have fun at the same time at Gold City Corral.
- You and your friends will savor a spicy and sweet jaunt through the distinct essences that can be tasted at Cartecay Vineyards.
- Visit Atlanta Motorsports Park on a race day, and feel the energy as impressive drivers navigate the course.