Thinking about a trip to Lanier World Waterpark during your vacation?
You can visit it in Buford, which is 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta.
If you're after a pleasant hotel that is not too far from Lanier World Waterpark, the Lanier Islands Legacy Lodge, is the best option. It's situated just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Fellow travelers who come here with a tight budget recommend the Americas Best Value Inn-Buford/Mall of Georgia, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
A popular place to dine at is Gianni's Italian Bistro & Pizzeria (7000 Lanier Islands Parkway, Buford), which offers an extensive menu and is only 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lanier World Waterpark
You've traveled for quite some time, so surely Lanier World Waterpark is just the start. Once you're finished, be sure to have a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Spend some time honing your golfing skills at Pine Isle Golf Course.
- Enjoy an expedition among the beauty of nature at Big Creek Greenway, a popular local trail.
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area is valued by both locals and visitors. Enjoy the outdoors, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Take time to check out the quality program of music shows, exhibits and art courses provided by Buford Community Center.
- Eager to give your credit card a workout? The iconic Georgia Sewing & Quilting is an iconic store on a lot of people's shopping schedules.