Book a hotel near The Cumming Playhouse, Gainesville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Cumming Playhouse
The Cumming Playhouse Hotel & Travel Guide
What's the hold up? The Cumming Playhouse was meant to be experienced.
To reach it, head approximately 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, until you reach Gainesville.
Since it's only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, many people visiting The Cumming Playhouse book rooms at the InTown Suites Cumming.
Cafe culture varies so much around the world. Order a hot drink from Las Frutas Locas, a brisk stroll from The Cumming Playhouse, and take in the little differences! Also in the vicinity is Tam's BackStage, a great establishment that offers up a variety of hearty courses. Observe a different side of the area and head to Rooster's Cafe, also just a quick jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near The Cumming PlayhouseAfter your time is done at The Cumming Playhouse, there are still more things to see in the wider region:
- Set aside to let Mother Nature flourish, Sawnee Mountain Preserve is a nice place to relax with the birds.
- Experience the exciting games and activities available at Catch Air.
- Enjoy a round or two, get active and challenge your mind at the local Windermere Golf Club.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the landscape at Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area. You'll discover plenty of space to relax!
- Lanier World Waterpark is a fantastic water experience. When the mercury rises, this is a wonderful place for any age!