Pet owners shouldn't miss Buford, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Bona Allen Mansion and Buford Community Center.
How to Wander Wisely in Buford with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bogan Park Community Recreation & Aquatic Center, Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, and Buford Dam Park.
- Other things to see include Gwinnett Environmental & Heritage Center, Pine Isle Golf Course, and Mall of Georgia.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Fran and Friends Pet Grooming of Cumming and Suwanee, or The PawPlex.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Lakeside Pharmacy & Compounding Lab, and Georgia Veterinary Associates Inc are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Buford
- Lanier Islands Legacy Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star lodge, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Buford
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Buford.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.