What's holding you back? BabyLand General Hospital was meant to be seen.
You can visit it in Helen, 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Atlanta.
You won't have many accommodation options if you're hoping to get a room within a short drive of BabyLand General Hospital. The nearest one is the M Star Cleveland, which is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If expensive facilities and services aren't your style, look into some of the less expensive solutions that are available. You could make some inquiries at the Red Roof Inn Helen and the Quality Inn Helen.
Other Things to Do Near BabyLand General Hospital
You're here to visit BabyLand General Hospital, but you could be just as pleased with what else the area has to offer:
- Head over to White County Park, a grassy getaway, and take time to simply enjoy basking in the sun and admiring the natural surroundings.
- Spending time shopping at Mt. Yonah Book Exchange is a great way to blend in with the locals.
- Get ready for a night full of entertainment when you go to Black Bear Dinner Theatre.
- What is better than a fascinating cultural trip intertwined with wine? Go to Yonah Mountain Vineyards and you will certainly figure it out.
- Take your family on a fun hike in the great outdoors at Smithgall Woods State Park.