Book a hotel near Yonah Mountain Vineyards, Helen
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Yonah Mountain Vineyards
Yonah Mountain Vineyards Hotel & Travel Guide
Have you been working too much this week? Yonah Mountain Vineyards is the perfect place to blow off some steam.
You'll find it in Helen, which is approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) out of the state capital, Atlanta.
After spending time at Yonah Mountain Vineyards, wrap up an enjoyable day at a lovely hotel. There are 12 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Hampton Inn Helen and Red Roof Inn Helen are two places you might want to consider.
If you're not hung up on fancy service and simply want to have a clean bed to sleep on, stay a few nights at one of the surrounding area's low-price solutions. You might like to check out the Americas Best Value Inn and the Jameson Inn.
The clinking of wine glasses and bursts of laughter at Yonah Mountain Vineyards (1717 Georgia 255, Cleveland), 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away, draws in both passersby and regulars alike.
Other Things to Do Near Yonah Mountain VineyardsApart from Yonah Mountain Vineyards, you might like to check out one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Sip some of the barrel-aged flavors at Serenity Cellars.
- Pretty much every visitor here will hear locals refer to Mt. Yonah Book Exchange at least once. It's a popular store.
- Toss the ball around with your family and explore the green surroundings at White County Park. Perhaps you could even bring a simple picnic and really make a day of it.
- Get set for an evening bursting with talent when you watch a play at Black Bear Dinner Theatre.
- Explore days long past with an excursion to Dukes Creek Gold & Ruby Mines, a well-known historic mine.