You'll be glad you added Piedmont College to your travel itinerary.
It's located in Helen, approximately 75 miles (121 kilometers) out of the state capital, Atlanta.
You don't really have that many hotel options if you're looking to reserve a room in the immediate vicinity of Piedmont College. Your best bet is the Super 8 Cornelia, which is 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If laundry service or a concierge seem like a waste of money, take a look at the Days Inn Cornelia, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
When the afternoon slump strikes, boost your energy levels with a shot of caffeine at Sweet Breads (579 Georgia Street, Demorest), a stroll of just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Piedmont College
After you're finally finished at Piedmont College, you aren't going to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other possibilities in the region:
- Free up a few hours and get ready for some action at Clarkesville Lanes.
- If you lose your sense of direction, try to spot Chenocetah Tower, a conspicuous building in the vicinity.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or simply enjoy drinking wine with friends, Yonah Mountain Vineyards is an excellent place to taste the flavors of the area.
- Develop your palate with the aromatic essence of the wines featured at Serenity Cellars.
- Leave the beaten trail and enjoy a little slice of paradise at Toccoa Falls.