Better understand the local area when you visit Mark of the Potter, one of its premier cultural attractions.
Helen, approximately 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, is where you'll find it.
Since there's only 1 accommodation option that's in the area, we suggest reserving your room as soon as you can. From The Stovall House, it is just 5 miles (8 kilometers) to Mark of the Potter.
Other Things to Do Near Mark of the Potter
If you're hoping to jam as much as possible into your trip, see what else is happening:
- Enjoy what's being exhibited at Hickory Flat Pottery.
- Engineers and travelers are sure to relish some time at Stovall Mill Covered Bridge. Organize a tour to learn more about this historic structure.
- If you're always seeking knowledge, Folk Pottery Museum of Northeast Georgia is worth checking out.
- Take time to check out the highly respected program of art courses, exhibits and music shows offered by Sautee Nacoochee Community Center.
- The unique splendor of Minnehaha Falls is something you should experience.