Raven Cliffs Falls is a wonderful destination for anyone wanting to connect with Mother Nature.
It is located in Helen, which is an estimated 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Atlanta.
If you like convenience and comfort, you’ll be happy to know that there are 15 accommodation solutions within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Raven Cliffs Falls. The Hampton Inn Helen and Red Roof Inn Helen are two establishments worth considering.
You'll find a few inexpensive accommodations within easy driving distance. Two of your choices include the Quality Inn Helen and the Americas Best Value Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Raven Cliffs Falls
Here are some more of the region's other popular pursuits:
- Get in on the natural beauty at Dukes Creek Falls Trail. This hiking trail is very popular with those wanting a leisurely walk.
- Escape the heat at Helen Waterpark, where you can experience the thrills and spills of some great water rides.
- Unicoi Hill Park is a leafy green sanctuary. It is always a great place to go for a jog and simply relax outdoors.
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural world as you hike through Smithgall Woods State Park.
- Don't let yourself miss out on enjoying a concert or two at Helen Festhalle! Remember to secure your tickets early.