Mother Nature's works of art are wonderful to witness. Helton Creek Falls is evidence of that.
It is located in Helen, approximately 75 miles (121 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Atlanta.
Most people journey here with similar plans, and because there is only 1 accommodation option close by, it's easy to make new friends. The Paradise Hills Resort & Spa is just 5 miles (8 kilometers) from Helton Creek Falls.
Other Things to Do Near Helton Creek Falls
You'll be able to check out a variety of other attractions after seeing Helton Creek Falls:
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings and soak up nature at Vogel State Park.
- Outdoor types will revel in a day trip to DeSoto Falls.
- Leave the beaten trail and admire the lovely flowing waters of Raven Cliffs Falls.
- A walk along the well-known Dukes Creek Falls Trail invariably rewards lovers of nature with tranquil landscapes and a relaxing break from the buzz of daily life.
- Helen Waterpark is an invigorating water adventure. When the temperature rises, this is the ideal spot to take the whole family!