Book a hotel near Tallulah Gorge State Park, Helen
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tallulah Gorge State Park
Tallulah Gorge State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Tallulah Gorge State Park is a great place to go for travelers craving some time in the open air.
To reach it, you'll have to travel 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, until you reach Tallulah Falls.
Put your feet up and take time out after a day visiting Tallulah Gorge State Park. You can select from 2 potential accommodations that are situated within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Glen-Ella Springs Inn and Lake Rabun Hotel & Restaurant to your shortlist.
After an afternoon exploring Tallulah Gorge State Park, tantalize your tastebuds at Tallulah Grill (110 Main Street, Tallulah Falls). It's within walking distance, at 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Tallulah Gorge State ParkYou've been traveling for quite some time, so we imagine Tallulah Gorge State Park is just the beginning. Once you're finished, experience what else the area has available:
- Make the trip up to Tallulah Point Overlook and be immediately greeted with amazing views of the surrounding landscape.
- Get in on the beauty of nature that awaits at Panther Creek Trailhead. This trail is very popular with those wanting a leisurely walk.
- The water rushing over Minnehaha Falls is a beautiful natural wonder.
- Taste the zesty notes of this region at Tiger Mountain Vineyards.
- Feel relaxed and chill at Kingwood Resort Golf, a well-known local resort.