You're certain to have an interesting experience at Shortline Trailhead.
It is in Helen. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it is 90 miles (145 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Atlanta.
There's no need to venture far to find a hotel. There are 2 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Shortline Trailhead. The Glen-Ella Springs Inn and Lake Rabun Hotel & Restaurant will give you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Shortline Trailhead
Following your visit to Shortline Trailhead, prepare yourself for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Connect with nature by visiting the popular Tallulah Gorge State Park, an excellent destination for those craving a dose of the outdoors.
- Tallulah Point Overlook provides extensive views and it's a brilliant place to take in the surrounding landscape.
- A fun hike along Panther Creek Trailhead always rewards nature lovers with scenic vistas and a relaxing break from the buzz of busy tourist sites.
- The water rushing over Minnehaha Falls is a dazzling natural wonder.
- Indulge in the flavors of this area at Tiger Mountain Vineyards.